How to Reserve TimeThere are a few steps involved in making a reservation for our Up North getaway. Since this is our personal house, not a corporate hotel, we run the reservation process a little differently than a hotel website would. We trust that your experience staying at our cottage will make the few extra steps necessary.
- First, you'll want to check our online availability calendar for the dates you would like to reserve. This is not actually necessary, as we can always tell you whether your dates are available, but it may help you plan.
- Then, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to ask us any questions, or to let us know when you'd like to come and how many (adults and children) will be coming.
- We'll send you a copy of our rental agreement, which you can also download from the links section below.
- Complete and sign the agreement, and either fax it to 916-679-5965 or scan it and e-mail it to the address listed above.
- Send in the required deposit to hold the reservation (see the rental agreement for details). We prefer checks, also accept PayPal. (Credit cards are only accepted through PayPal.)
- Once we receive your deposit, we'll put you on the calendar.
- The remainder of the balance is then due two weeks before arrival. At this time, we'll also send you directions on how to get there and where to get the key.
- Feel free to e-mail at any time with questions.
- Finally, enjoy your stay!